Monday 21 June 2010

Ooh it was a lovely sunny day yesterday, although there was a stiff breeze. Pefect for flying kites on the beach though.

And perfect for wearing your new shirt that your wife has lovingly made for you!

Have to admit that I was dead chuffed with this one!

I also have to admit that I stole this label idea from the fabulous Alicia. Of course, hers was a little more intricate than mine, but you get the idea. I wish I'd put 'by' Bridget now, would have made more sense, but there you go. You live and learn, don't you?

Have just finished that unravelling project, you might remember. I unravelled a top that I knitted a couple of years ago and never, ever wore - this ...

and have now made it into this ...

Which is much better, although I think the bottom of it is a bit baggy. However, it's really comfy to wear. I suppose it might shrink a bit in the wash ... possibly ... I don't know!

Let's hope I wear this one!

1 comment:

  1. I should just about think you *are* chuffed. That shirt looks fantastic. x

    ReplyDelete